Thursday, July 2, 2009

MWA Heritage belt completed


I'm not sure if anyone reads this thing or not, but, if you are, please be sure to check out the pictures of the MWA Heritage belt I just completed: http://www.nickelographics.com/belts/customsgallery.htm

There were a few things on this belt that were firsts for me. First off – and this is a big one – I tried my hand at doing some 24k gold plating. As you can see in the photo I've included, the "dual plated" silver/gold combo looks pretty sharp. It's not an easy process, but it definitely adds to a belt, and is a very popular option. Full dual-plating services are now available on all belts.

Another first for me on this belt is the MWA logo that I hand-carved into the leather. It was another time-consuming process, but certainly a welcome addition to any belt that doesn't have a "logo plate". I will also be offering this service on all belts going forward.

All in all, this is a nicely crafted 5 plate, dual-plated championship belt that is even nicer in person than it is in the photos. Please be sure to contact me at mike@nickelographics.com if you wish to order a custom belt for your wrestling, boxing, or mixed martial arts promotion. These custom belt will also make a fine addition to a personal collection or as a creative award for just about any competition.

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog, and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment